The use of this Portal allows the interaction of users and this includes the publication and exchange of posting and comments.
The constant interaction and publication by our users create a community which we highly value. Thus, your use of this portal
is subject to our rules.
You shall not use, allow, or enable others to use the Portal, or knowingly condone use of the Portal by others, in any manner
that is, attempts to, or is likely to:
- use any proxy internet protocol addresses (IPs) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts, disrupt any of our services or to avoid being detected;
- be libelous, defamatory, indecent, vulgar or obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or sexually suggestive, racially, culturally, or ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive, or which may or may appear to impersonate anyone else;
- affect us adversely or reflect negatively on us, the Portal, our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person from using all or any portion, features or functions of the Portal, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Portal;
- send or result in the transmission of junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, or so-called "spamming" and "phishing";
- transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information;
- violate any laws, regulations, judicial or governmental order, any treaties or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or any other rights of ours or of any other person;
- gain unauthorized access to the Portal, other users' accounts, names, passwords, personally identifiable information or other computers, websites or pages, connected or linked to the Portal or to use the Portal in any manner which violates or is inconsistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- modify, disrupt, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Portal or the rights or use and enjoyment of the Portal by any other person;
- collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, delete, revise, view or display any material or information, whether personally identifiable or not, posted by or concerning any other person, in connection with their or your use of the Portal, unless you have obtained the express, prior permission of such other person to do so;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another;
- fail to deliver payment, services or product for collaborations posted by you unless a clear typographical error is made or you cannot authenticate the recipient's identity;
- interfere with other user's posts;
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to us;
- post or provide false, inaccurate, misleading, incomplete, defamatory or libelous content;
- take any action that may undermine any ratings system that we may use;
- transfer your account and user identification to another party without our consent;
- copy, modify, or distribute (i) content from any websites or (ii) any of our copyright or trade marks;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent;
- forge headers, icons or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Portal;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
While we prohibit such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that we cannot be responsible for the
content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Portal at your own risk.
We do not manually screen content or control before it is displayed on the Portal so occasionally members may inadvertently or
deliberately submit and display content that breaches this Agreement. This means that you, and not us, are entirely responsible
for all content that you upload for sale as products, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Portal
You may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances, we will be liable in any way
for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind
incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Portal.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject, edit or refuse to post any content and to remove any content from
the Portal, whether or not the content is expressly prohibited by this Agreement, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your
access to all or any part of the services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
We do not guarantee or warrant that the data stored in our server or generated by the Portal (such as the fees payable to you)
will be backed up. You shall be responsible for keeping an independent backup of all data stored or generated.